This weeks wallpaper takes us to the Oregon USA coastline. Tide pools, large rocks and sand show off crisp details under colorful sunset clouds. Desktop icons play surprisingly well with this wallpaper.
Numerous, including Apple devices, Blackberry, Dual Monitor, Android, Netbook, Full Screen and Wide Screen, Sony Play Station Vita, Sony PSP, Palm Pixi, and HP Veer.
How To Install
Under the image you will see a drop down menu with your screen resolution showing (your screen resolution is automatically detected), and to the left there is a 'Download' button. If you're screen resolution isn't detected properly or you'd like a different size image, click the arrow next the to screen resolution and choose a size from there. If there isn't one quite your size, download one close to your resolution - larger is better.
Click the 'Download' button. The image in the size you selected will load. Save the image to your hard drive using your browser, here's how:
- Firefox: right click on the image and choose either 'Set As Desktop Background' or 'Save Image As'. The Save Image As will download the image to your default download directory.
- Internet Explorer: right click on the image and choose either 'Save Picture As' or Set As Background'. The Save Image As will download the image to your default download directory.
- Google Chrome: right click on the image and choose 'Save image as'. The image will download to your default directory.
- Opera: right click on the image and choose 'Save image as'. The image will download to your default directory.
Windows: To set downloaded wallpapers as your desktop, navigate to your download folder, right-click on the downloaded image, and choose Set as desktop background.
• Mac users can use Ctrl+Click to save the image. If you're new to Apple Macs check this Wikihow article for more on how to save images using a Mac.
Optionally in Windows, clicking on the image after its been saved will open it in Windows Photo Viewer, where you can right-click the image and select Set as desktop background.
None your size? Download the nearest size to your screen resolution (larger is better) and resize using your favorite Image Editor.