Gmail has many features, not all of which are easy to find. Some are located in the web interface, some in mobile versions and some aren’t in Gmail itself.
These 12 useful, lesser known tips can make using Gmail more pleasant or productive.
Head over to the article to see these advanced settings:
• Increase the size of the compose window
• Enable the auto advance setting
• Change how many emails are displayed
• Put your messages in chronological order
• Set default snooze times
• Enable ‘Send and Archive’ button in the reply pane
• Show messages sent only to your address
• Hide labels you don’t want to see
• Change the “Undo Send” interval (and an equivalent on Android)
• Custom swipe your shortcuts on mobile
• Disable “emails you might have forgotten to respond to” and “emails you might need to follow up on”
Find all the details here:
You can find more Tech Treats here.
Please rate this article: